Daikin Total Heat Exchanger
Daikin offers a range of option that enables control of fresh air into commercial and residential spaces. For flow rates of up to 0.556m3/s, the VAM range of heat recovery ventilation units can efficently deliver controlled fresh air to meet your design priorities.
- Energy saving ventilation using indoor heating, cooling and moisture recovery
- Ideal solution for shops, restaurants or offices requiring maximum floor space for furniture, decorations and fittings
- Free cooling possible when outdoor temperature is below indoor temperature (eg. during nighttime)
- Reduced energy consumption thanks to specially developed DC fan motor
- Prevent energy losses from over-ventilation while maintaining indoor air quality with optional CO2 sensor
- Can be used as stand alone unit or integrated in the VRV system
- Wide range of units: air flow rate from 150 up to 2,000 m³/h
- High efficiency filters available in F6 ,F7, F8 grades
- Shorter installation time thanks to easy adjustment of nominal air flow rate, so less need for dampers compared with traditional installation.
- Specially developed heat exchange element with High Efficiency Paper (HEP)
- No drain piping needed
- Can operate in over- and under pressure
- Total solution for fresh air with Daikin supply of both VAM / VKM and electrical heaters